Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Florida Outfits Of The Day


         This outfit is pink  and flirty. The pink blouse with black denim jeans works very well together. The hot pink is a very nice pop of color. And the white wedges make it very girly and sophisticated. All together I love this outfit!


        All in white! We went to take pictures at Siesta Key with the white sand. On a normal day basis, I wouldn't wear all white but for the pictures, it looked good. My white button down shirt is from Calvin Klein, Abercrombie shorts and i wore oink Coach flipflops. For some of the pictures, i put on denim shorts just for some color. And i got them from Ross for a very good price:) You can find great pieces from cheaper stores. Believe me!
Here, i wore a floral blouse from Forever 21(my fave store) and the same denim shorts from Ross. This look is very cute and feminine. And as always I wear my pink Pandora bracelet.
      I had an amazing time in Florida! The weather was amazing and the beach is beautiful! Ive been neglecting my blog but Im back now! :)

XOXO, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment